Seriously nothing cool to post about. We need something exciting this summer!!! We don't really have any vacations planned (Disneyland was our big family trip of the year). Any good ideas of cool, cheap, fun stuff to do in the summer at home with a 4 and 2 year old?
Here's a favorite picture from the cabin last month. Cool, huge log we found on a hike. That's what we need.... a hike. Any good suggestions on easy hikes in Northern Utah you can do with kids? Anyone want to come with us?
5 comments:
We can all go hike up to the reservoir that would be fun!
So we love to walk up city creek canyon and take a picnic with us. We would love to go anytime with you. Also on Mondays during the summer the Ogden Dinosaur park is only $2 per person. I also want to go to the water fountain/park at Liberty Park sometime - as long as it is open.
we wanna come...I have plenty of hikes where I live, but I guess I'm not really in hiking condition eh? So hope to see you soon, maybe around the 4th, and you better be coming to the reunion!
There are a lot of hikes up the big and little cottonwood canyons. Doughnut falls is up one of them, I remember doing that back in high school with friends, and it isn't too hard. Up Sundance is Stewart Falls. I bet if you just drove up the nearest canyon, you'd find some good hikes and other places to explore. I love hiking, but I'm with Danielle right now - not in the best condition for hiking. I'm hoping to go more next year.
We wanna come!
We've been doing "story club" every week-- each mom takes a turn hosting, teach the kids a traditional story (I'm doing the 3 little pigs), include an activity, craft + treat to go along with your theme.
Discovery Gateway is only $3/kid (moms free!) if you get a bunch of friends together + go as a "non-profit organization."
Gateway/Liberty park fountains are always fun too.
Post a Comment