Took the kids to Bryce Canyon last week. We stayed at my parents cabin then drove to Bryce for the day.
The kids on the bus ride.
Far away from the edge of the canyon. Little scary with kids.
The hike we went on was down into the canyon and then you had to climb back out! Savannah walked most of the way but Naomi didn't do so well. Both kids were tired by then. Joey was a serious trooper to carry both of them for a while. I offered to take one but he just kept going. He wanted to prove his manliness I guess! :) (I did carry the backpack-- I'm not a total wimp).
5 comments:
Looks Like Fun! I bet Joe was aching after that haul. I know Dan has been there! :)
Those are the cutest dang pictures! I love the girls in their hats! And for once you're in the pictures!! Call me when you wake up.
How fun:) Gotta love the dads for their mad carrying skills! LOL.
Looks like fun! It was good to see you over the weekend and catch up. Colin had fun playing with Savannah.
What a great trip! Way to go, sporty-- carrying the backpack and all... Yes-- come do Little Red Riding Hood with me next year! (if my bums not still sore by then....)
Post a Comment