Yea Nomi! I am sure that is chocolate or something yummy on that spoon. It looks like BBQ sauce :) Hey, did you get my text about the lift tickets? When do you busy people have a day of to hang with us darn cool people? :) Ha. Hope all is well. I hope you live a whole heck of a lot closer some day soon.
Hey Natalie I am glad you found our blog and now I can check in on you guys as well! Potty training is such a joy. Brighton (who is not quite two) has decided to potty train himself. But I am not ready!!! You should have knocked on our door to see if we were home. We will have to invite you over again soon.
Batter tastes much better when it's been dipped in hair first. Good luck with potty training...it is my LEAST favorite thing about parenting so far (of course I have the teenage years to go still).
7 comments:
GOOD LUCK! I hated potty training but it's great now that he has been potty trained so long! lol
Yea Nomi! I am sure that is chocolate or something yummy on that spoon. It looks like BBQ sauce :) Hey, did you get my text about the lift tickets? When do you busy people have a day of to hang with us darn cool people? :) Ha. Hope all is well. I hope you live a whole heck of a lot closer some day soon.
I see that Becca wants you to live closer. Me too!!! Becca, we're gonna have to find them a place down here, OK? Also, 3 cheers for Nomi!
Hey Natalie
I am glad you found our blog and now I can check in on you guys as well! Potty training is such a joy. Brighton (who is not quite two) has decided to potty train himself. But I am not ready!!! You should have knocked on our door to see if we were home. We will have to invite you over again soon.
Good luck! A cake mix reward would sure do the trick for me!
Okay, this picture has made my entire day!! I love her. So darling. Miss you, girl.
Batter tastes much better when it's been dipped in hair first. Good luck with potty training...it is my LEAST favorite thing about parenting so far (of course I have the teenage years to go still).
Post a Comment