So last night we were at my sister Emily's house. I went out of the room and came back and Emily asked me who Bugga Boy was. I explained that he's Savannah's favorite toy- a little brown beanie baby dog. Everyone laughed cause while I was out of the room Emily's brother-in-law (who is African American) came into the room and apparently Savannah had said to him... "You look brown like Bugga Boy!" Geesh! How embarassing. I don't think he was offended--- I hope!
5 comments:
Don't you just love those times where they say the craziest things? My kids tell the Stake President that he's their favorite Mexican!
That is hilarious!! ha!! Sad we missed that one!!
I love how little kids minds work.
LOL Gotta love your kids and their honesty. She's such a cutie!
ha ha. Hope he wasn't offended too! But you gotta love the innocense :)
Post a Comment