Ha Ha Ha! That's funny! It's sad that many people think that's just who he is...gonna save 'em!Whatever! Savannah is hilarious!
hahahahahhahaha. Wow.
Ha Ha. I love it! That reminds me of when Preston was little he watched Caiou. Caiou would go visit his grandpa and Preston called the grandpa, Pres Hinckley.
I second what Danielle said. People act like he's their savior. I do not get it! Savannah is so funny. I love when they say those kinds of things.
That's great. I love the funny things that come out of their mouths!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ha Ha Ha! That's funny! It's sad that many people think that's just who he is...gonna save 'em!
Whatever! Savannah is hilarious!
hahahahahhahaha. Wow.
Ha Ha. I love it! That reminds me of when Preston was little he watched Caiou. Caiou would go visit his grandpa and Preston called the grandpa, Pres Hinckley.
I second what Danielle said. People act like he's their savior. I do not get it! Savannah is so funny. I love when they say those kinds of things.
That's great. I love the funny things that come out of their mouths!
Post a Comment