Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Grrrrrrr!!!!!

SO.... I just got back from downtown SLC and I'm kinda mad.  As I was driving there to go to the church history museum with our play group I get pulled over by a cop.  "What seems to be the problem officer?"  I guess I put my license plate with the registration decals on the front license plate instead of the back plate.  Dumb me.  Mind you it has been this way since last July... almost 9 months now.  He was cool and said to just change it when I got home.  PHew!!!  So I park on the street at a meter and put my money in and go to the museum.  Come back with 1 minute to spare on the meter and what do I find on my windshield but a TICKET!!!  I'm mad cuz I know I have time on my meter still.  I read it and its for the idiotic decal on the front license again!!!  $30 and the other guy basically told me I was okay.  I'm so mad.  So I called to dispute it and the guy says its not in the system yet and I have to call back tomorrow of Friday.  Needless to say that I changed the plates as soon as I got home... but I'm so so so annoyed that I had it like that for 9 months and no big deal... and then I got in trouble twice in one hour for it in downtown SLC.  Apparently I'm the biggest crime in the entire state that this is all their policemen have to do!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I am so sorry! Hopefully they will write it off for you, especially since you have already fixed the problem. It was fun to see you and I am glad you had a fun time in St. George. Are you guys free Saturday?

Danielle and Fam said...

ha ha ha! I know your bugged, but only you would get in trouble for something silly like that...it's because you do everything right! I hope you can talk your way out of it. Love ya girl...ps I'm mad you didn't make an effort to see me in St. George your in BIG trouble!

JR and Brynn said...

THat is the worst!! JR and I once got a ticket when we parked downtown for conference. No love!

Jer + Lu said...

That bites! Think it was the same cop that followed you + waited til you were gone then gave you the ticket? That would make him one big jerk! Hope you had fun at the museum anyway...

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

What a downer! Definitely know you live in Utah when that is the biggest crime going on! LOL