
So I just got back from the Twilight movie and I have to say I loved it! I went in with actually pretty low expectations mostly because I don't think the guy is good-looking enough to be Edward and because I had heard mixed reviews. But I was really pleased-- I want to go again. I even got my husband to take me and he actually liked it too!!! He said he liked the music and wasn't "tortured" and it was decent. I take that as "Like". Anyway, go see it if you haven't yet!! (Oh yeah, and I still don't think the actor is good enough looking but he definitely grows on you in the character of Edward ;)
7 comments:
Glad to hear you liked the movie. I can't believe you were able to get Joey to go to that one. I agree that the actors make or brake the show.
Dang it! I am like the ONLY person in the universe that hasn't seen this yet. Hopefully tomorrow the doctor will tell me I can go off bedrest and I can go! :) Glad you liked it though.
Everyone seems to really like the movie. I haven't read any of the books. Would you suggest reading the books first, or not?
I want to go but everyone else has already gone. When are you coming to my house? You said you were coming to visit!
Hope things are going well!
I haven't seen it yet, but I did convince Devon to read the books outloud with me. I've already read them once by myself, but I've been in the mood to read them again. Maybe when we finish we will have to go see the movie. Devon's summation of the books so far: estrogen overload. But I think he has been enjoying it.
I've been too wary to go see it. But since you liked it, maybe I will too...
Yes, I loved it too. A lil' cheesy in some parts, but overall- very good...good enough that I would like to read the books...if I can ever find time!
Post a Comment