My little brother Jack graduated from Lone Peak High School this past week. Congrats Jack! We had a fun night at his graduation which was held in the Marriot Center. All the memories from BYU and my own graduation come back being down there. Sorry... I'm a nerd but I really do love BYU. We all went to dinner at Tepanyaki before and went to Cold Stone after. Loved both of those places! Jack is headed off to Snow College now in the fall. (How do you like that Holly? Will he love it?). So we're all excited for him.
4 comments:
that is just so crazy that Jack is old enough to graduate! I expect us to get older, but not any of the younger siblings. Congrats to him!! And great choice on the college!! (thanks for the shout out on that one, Nat. you're so cute) He will have great professors & also a wonderful experience. Go Jack!
sorry I didn't answer the reunion question. I want to go, I think. Kevin is planning on it, as long as some of us go. I'm pretty sure Carly will go, too. I saw Michelle Campbell Gibson at the park yesterday when I was there with Sara, and she wanted to know if we were going. We all kind of said we wanted to go as long as the rest of the crew was going. SO, we should all just decide to go, so we know we will be able to have our friends there, and I'm sure it will be a blast knowing we will at least catch up with each other, and then seeing people from other crews & stuff. If you go, I'll go. Then everyone else will follow suit because we're cool!!
Congrats Jack! I'm not going to the dinner part of the reunion. I think they said something about a park part at the Mission Hills park and I will go to that but I am not going to go to the dinner part. Just to answer your question.
Have gotten your car yet? Call me today!
Post a Comment