Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Sorry about the dead deer picture.  Its one of the only ones I have on my computer of just my dad and I together.  But I think it is appropriate for Father's Day because it is a special thing that I did with my  dad.  He has taught me so much and is a wonderful example of patience and kindness.  I love you dad!  (And thanks especially for cleaning the deer for me-yuck!)p.s. if I look a little chubby in that picture its because I am!--I was 7 months pregnant with Naomi.



















What a great father Joey is!  Just look at these pictures and you can see how devoted he is to our beautiful daughters.  He is such a great dad and we all love him so much.  Thanks Joey for loving me and our girls more than yourself.  We appreciate all that you do for us.  

4 comments:

Lac said...

I'm glad your back, and oh so glad that you finally have transportation!! Hurray! We're going to Gateway today at 11:30 if you want to meet us down there. We're just playing in the fountains and stuff! Gotta get the kids out of the house. Anyway- call me!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Aww! I just love your dad! He is such an amazing example. He taught my brothers so much and was always so good to them. I have never met your husband but I CAN tell by the pictures what a good dad he is!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, those are such cute pictures of Joey and the girls. He is such a sweet daddy.

Anonymous said...

Nat,
It's Sunday, 2 weeks after Father's Day and we just barely looked at your blog! That was so nice for you to write a message to your Dad. Sorry we didn't see it sooner. You will always be his favorite "first born in the wilderness"s!! You ARE such a very special person and I love that we can be with each other alot now that we're in the same town (almost).
Dad and I are crazy for the pictures of Savannah in her "Jr. Ranger" hat. We are crazy about both of your cute girls! See you at dinner.