I LOVE SUMMER!!!
Seriously the best time of the year!
We could eat watermelon everyday!!!
Fresh peas from our garden!
My kids love it like candy!
There is something so ridiculously wholesome to me
about my kids eating straight from the garden.
It makes my heart happy :)
Kids did our neighborhood 2nd annual Junior Triathalon
I love our neighborhood!
late nights outside...it's probably almost 10pm in this shot
(yeah, I let my kids stay up that late most nights in the summer).
Dad playing baseball with his girls.. love it!
first little Vacay of the summer.
letting the kids eat junk in the car that we usually don't buy.
Chips, and whatever blue stuff is around her mouth??
can't remember... but look how psychotically happy she is :)
okay, so this isn't the famous Las Vegas sign you're used to seeing...
but this was outside the USTA Regional Tennis facility where
S went to a little summer camp
since we were in the area for a few days getting our teeth worked on
by my dad (the best dentist in Las Vegas!)
went with our cousins and their friends on their boat
my kids have never been on a boat, and I probably only have once or twice in my life.
It was a blast!!!
Most fun I've had in a REALLY long time!
this is how much fun we had and how hard we played!
The kids were out in less than 5 minutes after boating.
had to go see the new movie BRAVE.
It was pretty good but not as good as other movies
like Tangled or Toy Story 3.
We all had a good time with G&G B and cousins Soph & Sum.
I love summer! Bring on some more!










2 comments:
Yay, I love summer, too!!
Looks like your having a great time. We need to hang out!
Post a Comment