Friday, June 1, 2012

goings on

Here's what's been going on with us lately....


W gets into EVERY drawer and cupboard.
Here he is discovering my mascara.


love this daddy-daughter relaxing together.


I started teaching spinning classes again.
I'm not loving it as much this time around
(something to do with the 5:45 am start time I think)
but it's nice to get paid to workout
(picture taken by S after I subbed her "kids fit class"
and before I taught a cycle class)


went to a baseball game at UVU and my kids
were way more interested in these statues than the game




we have some athletes!
S playing soccer and tennis
 N doing dance and tennis



Gma making cookies with the kids
(notice W's mouth...  full of dough! ;)


the path of his choice... through the rocks.
Is this a boy thing or is my child destined to choose the 
path of greatest resistance ;)



little trip to BYU


reading time!
S set this up all and was excited to show me.



he's seriously obsessed with trying on everyone's shoes.
love him with these new boots of N's.




 N got her fingers stuck somehow in these holes of this picnic bench.
we used fry sauce to get them out. 
She was crying but everyone else thought it was pretty hilarious.


the viking at Scandinavian days.
N with her cousin
 S with some cousins
(love my nephew pointing his "bow & arrow" at him :)


hanging with uncle Jack


Walk Like and Egyptian
(school program)



He was so proud that he got this card in between his toes


We had a Relief Society activity for mother's and daughters
 they had a cute "photo booth" with props.
love these pictures so they are hanging up on my cupboards

3 comments:

Casey said...

Haha, so many of these pictures made me laugh! I'm so glad you posted. I've been wondering how you guys have been!

Jer + Lu said...

Nat, you are as gorgeous as ever! Love those pics with your girls :) And I'm super impressed with the spin class!! You look like such a pro. You rock!

Jer + Lu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.