310. We went on a fun family walk on a nice Sunday afternoon.
Cutie N found this tumbleweed/umbrella/whatever it is ;)
311. Found this rug that I am just in love with.
Problem... it is not the right size for any of the 4 spots I could use a rug :(
So I'll just stare at this picture and it will make me happy :)
313. Went on walk with baby boy and
he had to touch this wall the whole time we walked past it.
Made me smile.
(He's got a little "Monk" in him perhaps?)
314. Fun time at a little park with the kids on a rare, lovely afternoon.
(We've had nice weather this past week--so we are finally getting outdoors)
S is chillin in the tube
N is slippin down the slide
315. Some lovely signs that spring is around the corner!
my kids picked these flowers for me
316. I got knobs on my cabinets this week!!!
I have been wanting them for a while and
finally we got it done.
They are simple and I love them.
317. St Patrick's Day!
It was a big day at our house!
The leprechauns came for a little visit.
They created some mischief in the house.
Opened all the cabinets and drawers
(My hubby found this to be quite creepy to come into at 6.30 am when he left for work:)
they dyed the milk, yogurt, and toilet water green ;)
they also left a little scavenger hunt that led to these shiny gold coins
S had her first real tennis tournament this day.
She played 2 matches: won 1 and lost 1.
It was a good learning experience for her to learn how a real match is played
(scoring, where to serve from, calling lines, etc)
Here she is with her cute little friend.
That night was a surprise birthday party for one of my friends.
Her husband had a sort of 80s theme party for her.
Here is the cake complete with Lionel Richie on it ;)
(Lionel was on the invite too)
It was fun hanging out with friends.
J and I haven't done that for a while.
Happy Birthday Shelley!








No comments:
Post a Comment