Friday, March 16, 2012

Week 43 & 44: 296-309

What made me happy or grateful these past 2 weeks:

296. My brother Jack got married!!!
Here he is just coming out of the temple with his cute bride,
my new sister, Ali!



297. My cute girls were there to greet the new couple.
I am grateful for temples.


298.  Look at this handsome little boy with his grandpa!


299.  This just cracked me up!
My little girls and their cousins were playing in this 
spare room during the reception.
I guess my cousins came in to say hi
and this is the scene I came upon.
 Jayson and Casey... you are both such great sports!!!
(those "ropes" are their sashes from their dresses :)



300.  My sweet aunt helping keep Naomi warm on a chilly morning.


301. Baby boy and his dolly ;)


302.  Before......


After!
I got a new table and I LOVE IT!!!!



303. Kids excited to eat breakfast at our new table.
Their animals wanted to eat at the new table too ;)


304. My favorite fruit salad!
Simply strawberries, mangos, and kiwis cut up
and squeeze a little lime juice and zest.
So fresh and yum!!


305. Cool little bakery in SLC that my hubby has 
been hearing about on the radio for a year.
So we finally tried it out.  
Pretty good!  
Fun little yummy place you should try if you are in the neighborhood.



306.  J and I had a little getaway for the weekend with no kids!
Here I am completely vegging, reading a book.
I haven't been able to just lay around uninterrupted 
for literally almost 2 years!


307.  Some beautiful stained glass windows we enjoyed seeing.


308.  View from top of the Conference Center.
So our getaway was a "staycation" in downtown Salt Lake City.
We only had 48 hours so we stayed close to home and 
had a great time downtown relaxing, playing tourist, shopping,  
and eating at yummy restaurants. 

 309. So grateful to my parents for watching our kids for us!!! 



No comments: