240. Baby boy doesn't like sitting in his high chair anymore at dinner.
He likes to sit on somebody's lap.
I suppose we spoil him and let him
(though we only have 4 chairs so he can't have his own anyway...
it's time for a new bigger dining set... we are in the market)
But isn't that sweet sitting on sister's lap?
She loved it.
241. The best pancake mix ever!
And healthy too...
all whole wheat and oats.
242. Our rockin New Years Eve!
Stayed home just our little family
and played games til 10
then put dad & baby to bed
(Joey had to work at 6.30am the next morn)
and girls and I watched a movie.
Only S made it with me til midnight.
We banged pots & pans with a few neighbors then went to bed.
243. Had some uncommonly nice winter the first week of January.
We could not resist being outside.
I think it got up to 50 which felt like spring to us!
244. This little guy adores being outside
and I don't go out enough with him in the winter.
So he was extremely happy this week!
245. Went for a jog outside a few days this week.
Got a new app called "RunKeeper"
that tells you how far, how fast, etc you are going on your run.
This is my lame attempt at a photo with my phone
while I'm running.
I was enjoying myself so much running outside in the nice weather!!!
246. New Year, fresh start!
I love my kids home and relaxing but
I love being back into a routine also
and setting new goals for the new year!




1 comment:
Hi Natalie! Thanks so much for contributing to the photo club over on my blog. Your little guy is so totally adorable. I just love his perfect blonde hair, do you think it will stay that blonde as he gets older?
Post a Comment