Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Week 32-34: 219-239

Monster Triple post here.  Got behind during the Holidays.  I'm ready to move on so here we go.
What I have been grateful for or made me happy these last 3 weeks:

219.  Discovered Instagram app.  Having lots of fun with that!
220.  I finally helped S put on her fake nails she got for her bday. 
She loved them. 
Too bad they only lasted a few hours ;)



221.  The kids were so good on a little shopping trip with me so
I treated them to a little merry-go-round ride.
we were the only ones there so they got their choice of any horse they liked!

222.  I got eyelash extensions!
My gorgeous sweet neighbor down the street does them out of her home.
She is awesome and well priced so let me know if you are interested in getting them done.
They took me a few days to get used to
but now I love waking up looking like this and
not having to worry about mascara!

 223.  We had a strange foggy morning one Sunday
that left all this beautiful frost.
This is the closest we got to snow this December.


224. Picture of her family in the rain I think.
Love my budding artists.

225.  I think it's so cute how he hangs with his sisters.
Vegging here on the couch watching cartoons.


226.  Okay, mostly this picture makes me cringe & raises my anxiety.
But it makes me happy that I WAS RIGHT!
I have boycotted/vowed not to buy Cheetos.
Too messy not to mention the unhealthy factor.
My kids won a giant Costco size bag at our family Christmas Party.
This mess all over my basement couch reminded me why I said I'd never buy them!
But check out the orange finger-licking going on and
the smile on that baby's face :)


227.  Ok, I'm posting out of order here but
I love these next 2 pictures.
My little sweeties snuggled up Christmas night with
their new Christmas toys.
 They played hard all day with them then fell asleep watching a movie
with them in the basement.


228. I love my little nativity collection.
I have nativities from several different countries.
 I think my painting I bought last year from a local artist is my favorite.
Isn't it gorgeous?


229.  Just love this of my kids playing with their new toys the week after Christmas.
Lalaloopsy dolls are what Santa brought them this year.

 230.  Baby boy loves his toys too!
He always has at least 2 toys in his hands and carries them everywhere.
To bed, and to eat as you can see here.

231. Silly Santa outfit we put W in.
S with straight hair
(her big 11 year old cousin flat ironed it for her...
something she would like done often but I don't have the patience for...
plus I think her natural curls are too gorgeous to iron out)


232.  Picture my 4 year old took of my dad.
He was over to watch BYU bowl game with my hubby.
We love having him over!!
And we love that BYU had an awesome win!!

233. Love Joey's crazy, fun family party.
Everyone (EVERYONE--kids, sisters-in-law, dad, 270 pound x-college football player bro-in-law)
is required to sit on Santa's Helper's lap.
Slightly uncomfortable, non-stop laughter going on at this party!

234. Is there anything much more magical than reading under a Christmas tree
as a little girl?
Love Love Love this!


235. Christmas Eve acting out the Nativity story with
our cute little sets.

236.  What the girls left for Santa & his reindeer.

237. Before....
 After!
(No, we obviously don't clean up as we go.)


238.  N's haul!


239.  So grateful for our fabulous Christmas at home!
It was probably the most relaxing Christmas we ever had.
Nowhere to go (family came and visited us).
I had 2 short naps during the day and we just played
and relaxed and ate and went to a wonderful musical performance at church.
Best day of the year!

No comments: