Thursday, November 17, 2011

Weeks 26 & 27: 177-190

177. My cousin Todd found this picture in his stuff and sent it to me.
Gave me such a smile.  
Me, Todd, Russ, and baby Emily in the background in a playpen I think. 



 178.  Been enjoying this good BBC drama!
It has Lydia from my favorite BBC Pride and Prejudice as one of the main heroines.
Don't know why I can't get enough of my old fashioned British entertainment. 


179.  My cute Halloween kids. 
We had a lot of fun trick-or-treating with the neighbors. 
So grateful for such a great neighborhood and neighbors!!!



180. Cutest Lion ever...
 .... except for maybe this one!
(this is Nomi 4 years ago;)



181. Making homemade applesauce with my kids!
 it has become a little tradition... this is our 3rd year!
 S declares it her favorite food!
She is my best helper... she does nearly all the turning of the "saucer" 
(i don't know what you call it?)



183.  For a Sabbath day activity I encouraged the girls to draw "churchy" pictures.
Here is my favorite by miss S.  :)


184.  Trying to be healthy and been making "green drinks"
(mostly spinach with half a banana, little yogurt, and orange)
Baby W loves it!!!
Check out the green healthy smile! ;)



185.  Cracked 4 eggs.... got 5 yolks!
Love getting double yolks!!!  Twins!!!
Joey thinks I'm weird because I squeal with excitement,
 have to bring everyone in to see it, 
and take a picture!
Hope someone else thinks it's as exciting as I do.


186. Found this picture on another blog.
Love this picture!
So thankful for the wonderful President Uchtdorf who is such an inspiration!  



187.  My "first born in the wilderness" (this is what my dad always called me:)
had a birthday.
She got a little haircut for her birthday which she wanted even shorter 
(mom and dad weren't ready to chop those curls though)
All the pictures from her party are on dad's phone and I haven't transferred them yet.
But we had fun going bowling with a few friends!


188.  Grateful I got to go to this girl's school class to volunteer for the first time.
Little 1st graders are so cute!

189.  Have I mentioned we finally upgraded to one of these pretty little babies?
Have to say I love it!
I'm seriously amazed by the technology
 (and how I've been living without it all these years ;)



190.  Grateful for my sweet baby brother who just left to go on his mission to Salta Argentina.
Well, he actually just went to MTC (mission training center) still here in Utah.
But I'm so proud of this good kid and his choice to serve a mission for 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Must say your right! He is the cutest lion;) And I cant believe that you look like your oldest daughter in that kiddo pic. Too cute. What r u doing these days. We need to play!