What made me happy or grateful these past 2 weeks:
163. My hubby got out his old surfboard from our Hawaii days and let the kids play on it.
They loved it!!!
(p.s. I'm not sure what the gold-coin-in-the-eye-thing is ;)
164. I bought my little girls new toothbrushes.
They have suction cups on the bottom of them to stand up on counter.
My kids thought these were the greatest toys & played with them for hours.
I love when they are so easy to please & entertain.
165. Our brother-in-law gave us this old motorcycle-thing
(I say thing because it's not a "real" motorcyle--
my hubby says it's a cross between a motorcycle & a lawnmower ;)
I hate it but the kids have had fun riding with dad on it.
(p.s. it is for sale... cheap! I want it out of the garage :)
166. Carving pumpkins the week before Halloween.
167. My cute niece got married.
We had a lovely family dinner the night before at the Lion House.
168. She got married in the Salt Lake City temple the next day.
I'm so happy for her to have found a great guy & get married in the temple.
I'm grateful to be married to my sweet husband for time & all eternity in the temple also.
169. Our fun neighborhood had it's annual Halloween party.
Complete with hayride & pumpkin picking.
(this picture is from last year... I forgot my camera this year)
170. We grew pumpkins this year in our garden.
6 total.
They are really small and super cute.
171. My mom helped me make these chore charts for the kids a few weeks ago.
They work pretty well.
I put the jobs in the bottom row for them to do,
when they complete them they put them in the top row pockets.
The little cards have pictures on them so they know what the job is.
So far I have pretty good compliance with this system, especially from the 4 year old :)
172. Sometimes it doesn't take much to make me happy.
I got this new pretty pink paring knife & I am just looking for food to dice!
173. I have been wanting covers for my cookie sheets since I learned that they existed!
Finally got some! Love them!
Used them this past weekend to take pumpkin bars to a party.
174. We got a big box of Honey Crisp apples from a local farm.
These are the best apples in the WORLD!
And look how huge! Almost as big as baby boy's head ;)
175. Thankful for a gorgeous fall that hasn't been relatively warm
(though it has changed this last week)
176. Sadly learned how thankful I am for a cell phone, since mine has been busted for about 10 days.
It has been hard to live without one!
New one coming in the mail soon.
6 total.
They are really small and super cute.
171. My mom helped me make these chore charts for the kids a few weeks ago.
They work pretty well.
I put the jobs in the bottom row for them to do,
when they complete them they put them in the top row pockets.
The little cards have pictures on them so they know what the job is.
So far I have pretty good compliance with this system, especially from the 4 year old :)
172. Sometimes it doesn't take much to make me happy.
I got this new pretty pink paring knife & I am just looking for food to dice!
173. I have been wanting covers for my cookie sheets since I learned that they existed!
Finally got some! Love them!
Used them this past weekend to take pumpkin bars to a party.
174. We got a big box of Honey Crisp apples from a local farm.
These are the best apples in the WORLD!
And look how huge! Almost as big as baby boy's head ;)
175. Thankful for a gorgeous fall that hasn't been relatively warm
(though it has changed this last week)
176. Sadly learned how thankful I am for a cell phone, since mine has been busted for about 10 days.
It has been hard to live without one!
New one coming in the mail soon.


1 comment:
Haha- love the motorcycle/lawnmower :) Nice job on your home-grown pumpkins!
Post a Comment