So I got this set of Workout videos for Christmas from Joey (don't think "how rude.. hubby is telling you to workout"... I asked for a workout video because I wanted to workout at home and wasn't up for P90X so early post-baby). Wasn't too excited about them or convinced that they'd work (I thought I needed more cardio, less weight training in order to lose my baby fat :) but I ended up LOVING them! Lost 10 pounds in 90 days and 4% body fat. And I didn't change my diet too much at all (in general we eat pretty healthy but I still ate my share of treats, pizza, rolls with butter, etc). The workouts are 35-45 mins which feel very do-able. I was challenged but not so sore the next day that I could't move. Chalene (the trainer) is not annoying or jerky (like Jillian from Biggest Loser--I can't stand her!) but very uplifting and fun. Her mantra of the series is "Muscle Burns Fat!" and it worked! I still have a ways to go and I'm sure my results would have been better if I had been more strict with my diet, but I am happy with my results so far!
Bottom-line: I would recommend this workout series (it's about 15 different workouts... not the same one over and over of course) to anyone... works for guys but I think ladies would especially like it! It's fun, challenging, and effective!

2 comments:
Nice! How much was it?
Can I borrow it??
Post a Comment