Monday Joey had the day off and it was a gorgeous 87 degree day. We went up Little Cottonwood Canyon to see the fall colors and hike around. So enjoyable.
...... 2 days later.... Wednesday evening we went back up the same canyon. Now 30 degrees and tons of snow! Joey really wanted a picture of the fall colors with snow... I guess that's kind of unusual because usually the leaves are gone by the time there is snow.
I'm still trying to decide how I feel about this cold weather. I love fall but I'm not ready for it this year yet. Maybe it's because this past winter was so long or maybe it's because my house is up for sale and I need to close that chapter/season before I'm ready to move on. Either way it's come I guess!
4 comments:
That is Utah's bi-polar weather for you!
cute pictures!!
I can't believe the snow already! Yuck! I still want to hike more!
ps-I texted you the other day to go to the Timp Caves with us, but I think I have the wrong cell #. Will you email me your #? Thanks!
I still love the pics with all the snow! Looks like you had a fun hike the first time. I need to teach Isaac the play sick game - good for you.
Post a Comment