Monday, October 5, 2009

Wanna play?

Savannah: Hey mom, do you wanna play that you're sick and I take care of you? You lay on the couch by the fire, I cover you with blankets, bring you food & drink, and then you take a nap?

Mom: Heck yeah!!!! I LOVE that game!!!!!

(and it actually lasted for a blissful hour and 15 minutes--Naomi even fell asleep next to me. I hope we play again soon) :)

6 comments:

Casey said...

Oh my gosh...THAT is adorable.

Lac said...

LUCKY! I wanna play!

Michelle said...

That is the best game ever!! I think my girls need to learn that one:)

Danielle and Fam said...

I would love that game...no one ever wants to play that game with me. I would just take the bringing me food part...Love ya!

Carly said...

I would love my kids to want to play this game with me too! How wonderful. Last night, my girl's played "fashion show" where they would go dress up and then model for me. That lasted one hour of me just sitting on the couch waiting for them to come model. That was a nice break too. I like Savannah's game better however.

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, you are so lucky!! Now you just have to train her to enjoy giving foot rubs and brushing your hair and you'll have it made. :)