Thursday, April 2, 2009

Arizona!

Every year Joey and his dad go down to AZ for baseball spring break.  We all went 2 years ago as a family when Nomi was a little baby.  Last year Joey and I went down without kids (super fun!).  This year we decided to have just Savannah and Joey go with Grandma & Grandpa Johnson.  

They had a great time going to baseball games all day and enjoying the warm sun!

Swimming twice a day and trying out our new waterproof camera!

Savannah even got to play some ball!  Nice hit!
     While they were gone I didn't want to be home alone so I talked Lacie into going to St. George.  We had a great time staying at our other friend Brynn's new house (our hubbies all went to pharmacy school together).  Lots of shopping, eating, and laughing.  Fun times girls!  Let's do it again!  (Sorry Danielle!  I promise to stop in next time!--just remember you still have never been to my house ;)




5 comments:

Lac said...

What fun daddy daughter time! Nothing else in the whole world will mean more to Savannah as she gets older! It's good of Joey to take her. So many dad's would head off by themselves! He's a good papi! Had fun today! I love you.

Danielle and Fam said...

She's getting soooo big! I'm not going to say anything about your FUN St. George Trip! You know how I feel about it! Hope things are going good. One of those pictures of Savannah looks exactly like Emily!

Me said...

Cool water pic! And what a great Daddy taking her out of town. Those are the kinds of things she'll remember forever. What a huge bonus that you got a fun girls weekend, too! I'm so happy for you!!

JR and Brynn said...

So fun that Daddy took her. THat is awesome! Plus, I loved spending time with you and Naomi! It was so great. MIss you guys already.

Austin Barton said...

Hi Nat,
You and Joey are the neatest little MOM and DAD; Savannah should win every beauty contest you ever put her in and I love your new Easter paper background!!