What made me happy or grateful this week:
275. My new favorite artwork this week from the kids...
276. baby boy loves to read books.
So sweet here on my lap helping me hold the book.
277. Cutting up veggies to make soup for a family get-together
to celebrate my mother-in-laws 75 b-day.
Don't they look pretty?
278. J and I like to go play tennis on his days off.
We have to bring the kids sometimes so here
they are trying to be entertained while we hit.
279. W's favorite toy is the Rapunzel doll
that he confiscated from N.
He carries it around everywhere!
The part that makes me not "worry"...
he makes her growl all the time ;)
280. We had a bridal shower at my house this past weekend
for my brother's fiance, Ali.
She is super sweet and we had a great time with
my family getting to know her.
here is the cute invite for her shower we did
281. daddy-daughter dance at the school







1 comment:
How exciting your life seems to be right now. With kid dances, birthdays, and weddings. I hope all is well. Wish we could come up this weekend. I have got a class I have to finish formy teaching license. I love you all. Have fun.
Post a Comment