I guess I was a little tired of blogging and took a break for a while.
I'm debating quitting the blog all together
but I think I'll try to finish out my goal of a 365 posts first.
Here's what I've enjoyed or been grateful for for the last few weeks:
254. N had a birthday!
She wanted a Peter Pan Party.
The invites and the costume I made
(yes... made... the first costume I ever sewed ;)
She loved it! Wore it for a week straight!
255. Birthday ice cream at Leatherby's.
256. birthday outing to Build-a-Bear.
Amazingly this was our first time ever going there.
So kids were stoked!
257. had a rough night with baby boy so brought him to bed with us.
I love how conked out he is!
258. Going through and getting rid of kids school papers.
Fun project from Christmas time.
259. S's best little friend's dad owns some Papa Johns stores.
She is apparently inspired by him or something
because her school assignment was to design a gingerbread man
in some way, (baseball player, ballerina, etc) and this is what she came up with :)
Guess she likes pizza!
260. my cute kids on a nice day outside.
Most of the time they share and play so well together!
261. The kids love to play with my camera.
Here's us all hanging out one day.
262. I do Chalean Extreme (my favorite home video workouts) 3 times a week.
W is usually downstairs playing with toys but sometimes he joins me ;)
263. Where W plays all day!
In my cupboards and drawers.
264. Quadruple decker cookie!
We had fun baking one Sunday afternoon.
265. How lucky are we to get these notes all the time!
Thanks S!
266. Made baby boy peas one day.
He LOVED them.
It's not the first time I've made them but for some reason he was really into them this day.
Check him out chugging them down!
267. Aaaah... date night.
We went to funny man Brian Regan
with my parents and sister and her date.
Haven't laughed that much in a while!
(ps.s Love the LDS temple in the background of this shot).
268. Baby cozying up on our new squishy-soft
bathroom rug while I get ready in the morn.
269. I have been loving Season 2 of this show
that recently came back on the air.
Thank you BBC!
270. Again with the adorable,
heart-warming notes.
She taped them on our mirrors so we can see them all the time!
271. Watched a lot of the Australian Open.
It was awesome to watch the longest
Men's Final Matchin open era history.
I wanted Nadal but Djokovic is fun to watch!
272. Our ward recently split.
I'm so relieved and sad at the same time.
It was a ridiculously large ward so it is so much more
manageable and we can get to know people better.
But I'm missing some good friends already!
Guess that's the way it goes!
But I'm so grateful to be a member of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!
273. I can count on one hand how many times I've thrown up
in my adult life. (i fortunately don't throw up pregnant)
And this past week was one of them.
Caught a nasty 24 hour flu bug.
It makes me soooooooooooooooooo
grateful for good health to come off a gross sickness.
274. Baby boy has been the worst sleeper since birth
(as mentioned before and in the above picture where he ended up in bed with us).
But the last week he has got back on track sleeping "through the night".
This is going to bed at 8pm and waking up at 6am (occasionally 7).
6 is a little rough for me but I appreciate sleeping solidly through the night now!
I'll take 6 am over 2 am.











2 comments:
I am glad you are at least going to try for your goal with your blog. I enjoy checking up on you guys; even if I don't do so great keeping up my own posts. However, I have put some cute posts; with your kids from Thanksgiving; on it recently. You should check it out.
You can't quit blogging!! I love your blog + seeing your beautiful face on a regular basis :) Jealous you went to Brian Reagan-- funny guy. Love ya! xoxo
Post a Comment