Sunday, December 11, 2011

Week 30: 205-211

Things that made me grateful or happy this week:

205. My little boy is so cute!  
He loves to get items of clothing (anything... including underwear) 
and put them on his head or neck.


206. S made her little puppy "Bugga Boy"
into a pirate!
Complete with eye patch and sword (check out his right-our left-paw)


207.  This child has refused to be spoon fed since the day I first 
tried to start feed him solids.
Here he is acting like a big boy on a regular chair, at the regular table,
with grown up plates and forks.  



208. Can't get enough of my kid's artwork.
(Though I take pictures of them so I can get rid of them...
I can get enough of storing the artwork).




 209.  Couldn't get a good picture, 
but I am so happy about my Christmas tree this year!
Got a new pre-lit tree & some new ornaments
and I feel like I finally have a "grown-up" tree
instead of the junky one with hand-me-down ornaments
that I've had our whole marriage.




210.  Despite what may seem to be my complaining above about my old ornaments...
I love my kids' homemade ones!
I will always put them on my tree and have them help me decorate!
(and they definitely helped me decorate this one-- so it's not looking too designer, but we love it!)
As we were decorating S said several times how much she loved our family time decorating!
Me too!

211.  I adore watching the LDS First Presidency Christmas Devotional
(watch or listen here)
Love the words from our Prophet and his counselors 
and I need to bring Christ more into this Christmas!!!!

No comments: