149. Me & Joey got a date night to the BYU game.
It was a little cold but so fun!
I haven't been to a game for 2 or 3 years so it was awesome...plus they won!
150. What is not to love here?
151. Love my little girl's creations.
This is N's. She love "multi-color"
152. Watched this latest version of Emma.
Loved it.
If you are a Jane Austen fan then you must check this out!
153. After a really cold week, I was happy for nice weather again.
154. Student of the Week:
for using time wisely.
I'm so proud. :)
(the irony though, is that she is horrible with time in the morning
& I'm always yelling at her to hurry and get this or that done so she can get ready on time.
How can I get this to translate from school to home?)
155. Went to baby boy's 1 year doctor appt.
He is healthy & normal as can be,
though he is in the 3rd percentile for weight!
(that means if you lined up 100 babies his age, he would be the 3rd smallest).
It's not a big deal... he just gets to eat whatever he wants and as much as he wants
(don't I wish that doctor's order was for me!)

1 comment:
Hi Natalie,
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comment that you left. What a shame that it didn't work out for you getting to move to England. I hope you at least get a chance to visit someday (if you haven't already!).
p.s. That is my favorite version of Emma. I own it and watch it all the time!
Oh, and how cute are your kids! That last picture of your boy makes me laugh! My little one year old baby is totally goes into that head down position all the time. These silly kids make us so happy, don't they?! x
Post a Comment