142. Our good friends opened up a Papa Johns store in Payson
(they also recently opened one in Tooele).
They invited us to their "Friends & Family" pre-opening.
It was a fun night with lots of good food!
If you are in either of these areas got get some yummy pizza!
143. It was my baby boy's birthday! 1 years old!
We opened presents in the morning before daddy went to work.
He loves his new cars!
Then upheld my tradition that night of letting my babies go crazy with chocolate cake.
Surprisingly my boy was the least messy.
Opened presents and had a little "party" with cousins at grandma's house.
144. Had a potato picking party with grandpa.
Cute cousins!
145. Went to a HS football game with my girls.
The student counsel was painting the HS letters on kids faces, but my true blue fans asked for Y's!
The student counsel was painting the HS letters on kids faces, but my true blue fans asked for Y's!
146. Got fresh blackberries from an orchard/fruit farm.
So amazing!
I've only ever had them from the store shipped in from who knows where.
And I always thought that they were usually quite sour.
But these were sweet and delightful!!!!!
147. Very much enjoyed watching LDS General Conference all weekend with my family.
Just the spiritual boost I needed.
148. Went to a bridal shower for my cousin.
Loved seeing & visiting with family that I haven't been with for a while.
They made these adorable carmel apples.
This picture doesn't show it, but they were tiny!
The apples were the size of apricots... adorable! And delicious!!!
Loved seeing & visiting with family that I haven't been with for a while.
They made these adorable carmel apples.
This picture doesn't show it, but they were tiny!
The apples were the size of apricots... adorable! And delicious!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment