Monday, November 30, 2009

Moved

So we successfully moved on November 12. For how much I couldn't wait to leave my old tiny falling apart house I have to say that I have been slightly depressed ever since. I miss it! I miss my neighborhood, my ward, my friends, my old spinning class, our privacy (you lose that a bit when you move in the the folks), all my own Christmas decorations, etc. But we are grateful that we were able to sell our house so quickly and that we can live with my parents & save some money. We are excited to move onto the next phase of our life. It was time... it is just hard and sad to do.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I know how you feel. It is really sad leaving that area and all the fun people we met! We are looking forward to seeing you soon. Good luck with the next chapter in your lives.

Danielle and Fam said...

just wait till you get settled into your brand new house...fun stuff! love you guys!

Kristy said...

I still miss Sugar House after six years! And it is hard to live with parents but it will be all over before you know it...and you will love your new place.

Sara said...

Awww..I know how you feel! I wanted to get out of our condo soooo bad, and then when we finally did move out I was so sad! Even now when I go back there to check on our renters I get emotional! It is hard moving on, but it will be worth it! Our you planning on buying another house there?

Jer + Lu said...

If you need a couple hours away from the folks come visit me!!

hawsfam said...

We miss you too! Can't wait to see you at enrichment on Tuesday!

Erin Vorkink said...

nat, there a bunch of homes for sale where i'm at! get your booty up here and check them out! hope to see you on mon at mcd's.