Wow! That is domestic of you! They look great.
Wow, look at you so talented. I love apricots - you'll have to tell me how they turned out. Sounds yummy. Happy Birthday late! Sounds like it was a neat birthday.
Good job. I should have you come up here and show me how to do it. There are so many different fruit trees. Hope you are doing well.
Look at you Nat! That is very domestic:) I want to do that! I wish you lived closer, so you could help me:)
You are awesome!! Great job sis. I wish I had more time to do fun stuff like this with you. I miss you.
You go girl!! My mom has been trying to get me to do that for years and someday I'll wish I listened...
i didn't know you had apricots! I may try and steal some for jam next year!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! That is domestic of you! They look great.
Wow, look at you so talented. I love apricots - you'll have to tell me how they turned out. Sounds yummy. Happy Birthday late! Sounds like it was a neat birthday.
Good job. I should have you come up here and show me how to do it. There are so many different fruit trees. Hope you are doing well.
Look at you Nat! That is very domestic:) I want to do that! I wish you lived closer, so you could help me:)
You are awesome!! Great job sis. I wish I had more time to do fun stuff like this with you. I miss you.
You go girl!! My mom has been trying to get me to do that for years and someday I'll wish I listened...
i didn't know you had apricots! I may try and steal some for jam next year!
Post a Comment