Saturday, August 22, 2009

Birthday

For my birthday my mom took me out for the day.  She arranged for my kids to be watched by my cute brother Austin and his friend Shelby (Joey had to work all day), then we went down to education week at BYU for the day.  I relived the old days by getting a Jamba Juice (I think it was Zuka Juice in those days) and BYU Old Fashioned Doughnut for breakfast, then lots of great classes all day, my favorite BYU Mint Brownie later on, then we went to Carrabas for dinner.  So yummy!!!  I had a wonderful, fun, uplifting b-day!  Thanks mom!!!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad you enjoyed it...treats and all!

Carly said...

Happy late birthday! I'm glad you had a good day. I forget you are that much younger than me! You were a youngen in highschool!!! I love Carrabas! I've only been once, but I really liked it. I like how there are plants all over the top of the restaurant. Fun! The BYU day sounds fun too. You and I need to tag along on next years girl's weekend. Your cabin would be fun!

Me said...

What a great day. It sounds like the perfect day of relaxing and enriching. And food, can't forget that! Happy late Birthday.

Lac said...

You have such a good mamma! I'm so glad you had fun!