Just wanted to add a few pictures of our fun trip we took a couple of weeks ago to my parents' cabin. We had to snowshoe in about 3/4 of a mile with all of our stuff and our girls. It was a blast though! The weather was warm and we had such a wonderful time. Joey dug snow tunnels with Savannah and we enjoyed being away from it all. It was so beautiful and not another person around. We even saw a cool fox. We can't wait to go again! 



3 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't say that I would have been that great of a trooper snow shoeing anywhere! But woo hoo for you, you're a better woman than I am! Joey is lucky to be married to you, I'm so damn opinionated, Jace doesn't ever really get a say!! However I am a little bit more sly about it, so sometimes he thinks he's getting his way!! Of coarse when I say "Natalie" on my blog I mean all 5 of you!! I can't wait to see what you post!!!
How fun is that?! Quite the trek in though. Good thing you're in fabulous "spin" shape. Wouldn't it be fun to have a family with 2 rambunctious little boys join you next time??
Post a Comment