Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm now a Blogger!

Months after almost everyone I know has started a blog I have decided to jump on the band wagon. I still can't imagine anyone wanting to read what I may have to write, but it will be fun to get some stuff written down with pictures, just for myself, since I am a horrbible journal writer and never get around to scrapbooking anymore. I have been very intimidated to start blogging since I'm not the most computer savvy person, so thanks to my friend Lacie and her friend Kelly for getting me started and helping (or rather completely doing for me) the adorable header and background and pictures, etc. Thanks so much!!!!! I'll try to get something interesting on here soon.

3 comments:

Lac said...

So happy that you are a part of the blogging community. I do think that we'll hear a lot more about each others lives now! Isn't that pathetic?!! I'm a bad friend. I know, I'll do better! It was so fun to see you the other day, things were nuts, but hey, when aren't things nuts? Do you think you and Joey will be able to go on the cruise? I hope so, that would be so fun! Anyway- did you get your computer? If so, post some pictures eh?!! Love your guts off

Lacie

Danielle and Fam said...

Nat,
I feel exactly like you about blogging, but it has turned out to be a great outlet for me. I wish I had friends that would make me a cute blog. Tell your fam thanks for making a comment about stu's deer. He's been waiting and waiting for someone to say how cool he is! HA HA! Sorry I missed you last week. Let's get together SOON!
Love ya
Danielle

Jer + Lu said...

Were you going to tell me you started a blog?! Lucky for you, I'm a blog stalker and found you myself!! I'm totally addicted to it-- hopefully you will be too. It's fun to "see" you more than once a year. Catch ya later!