Friday, November 16, 2012

Fall leaves

One fall morning my girlfriend invited our family to hang out with her family up 
Hobble Creek Canyon.
Lucky for us she is also a photographer and brought her camera!
Here is her website
She is awesome!

 I am so excited about how they turned out!  
 I can't decide which ones to frame.  
(I only posted a few.... I'm saving the best for later)
 adore N's face here!


 this picture of W CRACKS me up!
It's like "hello ladies" ;)


 Joey and I snapped a few also




THanks Dan and Becca for the awesome time! 
We love being with you guys!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my heck. That pic of walker is HILARIOUS! What a stud!

Casey said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE that one of Walker, too!! And I really like the one that you took of the girls on the fence. Gorgeous!