78. Oh my little 6 year old pulled out her 4th tooth this week!
Looking crazy in there but she's so proud & so adorable & I love the little lisp.
79. Discovered something called "Bountiful Baskets."
It's a food co-op and I got all these fruits and veggies
(there's more under the food shown that you can't see too good)
for $16. I tallied up what this would all cost at the grocery store and I think it's almost half off this way.
Good deal & lots of fun!
80. Following in grandpa's footsteps my kids picked this wild sunflower for me :)
81. Found this fabulous blog called House of Turquoise... I'm in love with almost everything on it, including the above room.
82. So these aren't the most impressive before & after pictures but.... I'm proud to say that
I'VE REACHED MY GOAL WEIGHT!!
I lost my last 18 pounds of baby weight (though there is a 30+ pound difference in these pictures).
I still have a few areas to work on because but I'm happy with my weight.
All it takes is exercising 40-60 minutes, 6 days a week, for 10 months ;)
(Weight training 3 days a week and cardio 3 days a week).
83. July with no days over 100 degrees.
Maybe it was in some places but I don't think it ever broke 100 where I live.
I love the heat over the cold but 70s, 80s, &90s are good for me.
We had no a/c in our last house and about 2 years ago was the most days over 100 on record.
So I'm grateful for a perfect summer
84. Date with my hubby. It had been a while since we went out.
We just went to the movies.
Cowboys & Aliens.
It wasn't a great movie but it wasn't terrible either.
But I do think these 2 actors make pretty awesome cowboys!


4 comments:
Nat- you look amazing! I just hope after this baby I can get back to pre - baby weight too!
Congratulations! You look fantastic. I've actually been wanting to go see Cowboys and Aliens. Haha. At least it wasn't a flop. :-)
Hi Nat! Didn't know you had a blog. I'll add you to my list.
All your gratefulness makes me smile :) Way to go on your weightloss! I saw that movie today-- I agree, totally sexy cowboys!!
Post a Comment