america's next top modelshe is so so cute!
We used to do the same thing Natalie. Just wait until she makes movies!!!
What a ham! Kassidee has become less camera shy too. Her poses are nothing compared to your diva though. Ha! Love it. When are we going to hang out? I still need to hear about the wedding... and send that girl a gift.
Maybe she is going to be famous. She is quite the model for the camera. Love those girls!
Way cute!!! Naomi's hair is growing back quickly!
Reminds me of someone I know.... jk. I love the one in her little warm-up suit!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
america's next top model
she is so so cute!
We used to do the same thing Natalie. Just wait until she makes movies!!!
What a ham! Kassidee has become less camera shy too. Her poses are nothing compared to your diva though. Ha! Love it. When are we going to hang out? I still need to hear about the wedding... and send that girl a gift.
Maybe she is going to be famous. She is quite the model for the camera. Love those girls!
Way cute!!! Naomi's hair is growing back quickly!
Reminds me of someone I know.... jk. I love the one in her little warm-up suit!
Post a Comment