Hahaha. The Dad-Mad one is funny, too. Ha!
I love what little kids come up with!
when I think blob, you are about the last person that comes to mind.
Okay, I am laughing so dang hard!! Kids are so hilarious...and so humbling. :)
I love the "mom blob" thing. In my world, it does go together so I will call it a rhyme!! I can change the rules of rhyming right? Miss you lots!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hahaha. The Dad-Mad one is funny, too. Ha!
I love what little kids come up with!
when I think blob, you are about the last person that comes to mind.
Okay, I am laughing so dang hard!! Kids are so hilarious...and so humbling. :)
I love the "mom blob" thing. In my world, it does go together so I will call it a rhyme!! I can change the rules of rhyming right? Miss you lots!!
Post a Comment