Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you liked it! It's on my "to see" list!! Now I'll just have to convince Jayson to come with me...did Joey see it? How did HE like it?
I was so tempted to make adam watch that with me on my birthday. We saw the blind side instead. I've used up my chic flick for a while so I'll have to wait for dvd.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you liked it! It's on my "to see" list!! Now I'll just have to convince Jayson to come with me...did Joey see it? How did HE like it?
I was so tempted to make adam watch that with me on my birthday. We saw the blind side instead. I've used up my chic flick for a while so I'll have to wait for dvd.
Can't wait to. Hope you are doing well in your new pad. I want to see it sometime. Love you guys
I wasn't too impressed with the previews, but maybe now I'll give it a chance...
Post a Comment