Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Favorite Books

Bought it Tuesday afternoon, had if finished by Wednesday night.
Read the first one a couple of months ago and the second came out last week.  
I definitely recommend this series.  It is to be a series of 3 books (the last installment coming out next year).  
Has anyone else read it?
Not exactly a "feel good" book but you won't be able to put it down.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I have heard those are good. But if they are a page turner I might have to brace myself. Spencer says I am a book binger.

Jer + Lu said...

Haven't read either, but heard about the latter. The plot kinda creeps me out. But if you like it, maybe it's worth a shot...

JR and Brynn said...

I LOVED Hunger Games. JR actually just read it after my pleading with him and he really liked it. In fact, he ordered the sequel. So both of us are excited to get it!