Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!!  Hope you all had a great day just like us!
My little snowbunny!  She can't wait to hit the slopes with dad.  
Joey is so awesome and took the girls outside at my mom's house to play in the snow for over an hour.  
We had a great time with friends and family this season but it was so nice to have a cozy Christmas at home with my own little family for the first time ever!!  We have always travelled for Christmas and slept at one of our parents houses for Christmas Eve & Day, but this year we just stayed home.  So fun and cozy (especially with our new fireplace... how else was Santa going to get in???)  It took me til today to clean up the fun Christmas mess but now I'm seriously depressed that it's over!   :(  

5 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

Looks like such a great time! I am so happy your holiday was magical. Hope you also have a great New Year. Loved your Christmas card so much! It was so gorgeous. We had such a great time with you guys the other night. So fun to play again.

Lac said...

That is a massive snowman! Snowmen aren't easy to make either. Good for Joey getting out there and playing with the kids. We had so much fun being with you guys and chit chatting with all the girlies. If your house is clean then it's time for you to come hang out at my house. Mine isn't clean but I want to see you!!

Leslie said...

Glad you were able to stay at home and do your own Christmas. It looks like the girls had a great time. I hope they are enjoying the snow as much as Isaac is.

Sara said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas! I'm still jealous of you fireplace...I saw it at Costco right after you bought it and totally wanted it:) Oh well, maybe next year!

Sara said...

Sorry...YOUR fireplace:)